Aric got students out of their comfort zone, the students participated in a variety of leadership activities. He doesn't just talk to the students; he truly reaches them on a deeper level.
School Liaison Officer
“Unleashing Your Inner HERO!”
Many students today want to be more confident, self-assured and be able to connect with others so they can make a difference. This interactive workshop will help them do just that. They will learn how to meet people with the inner confidence they need to be able to make new friends, network with others, and make others feel special and important. They will also learn some essential skills for setting and achieving their goals and pursuing their passions. They will leave this workshop knowing they are AWESOME, how to value others, and that everyone’s dreams can come true!
Students will learn how to:
- Be HEROS ON DUTY – Students will participate in hands on interactive activities that will give them 3 Simple Actions any student can Take to Make a Difference Everyday at Home, at School, in their Community and our World! • Create a Dream List and create a FIRED UP Portrait for their AWESOME LIFE!!
- Set personal goals and develop and action plan and affirmations to make their dreams a reality and keep the FIRE ALIVE no matter what obstacles they may face! This Half-Day, Full-Day or Multiple Day Leadership Training extends Aric’s message to the area of leadership and how inspired, thoughtful students can connect with and lead others in everyday life. Students explore how their actions and words can positively or negatively change the climate and culture of any campus.
This training includes:
- Aric leading students through HERO on Duty Principles
- Interactive Team Building Activities
- Making a Difference Planning – Students will have a plan of action to change the climate and culture of their campus upon completion of the training.
- You Can also SUPERSIZE YOUR TRAINING AND ORDER HERO ON DUTY Workbook, T-shirts, Back Packs and souvenir card for all attendees!
Student leaders on campus – Student Council, FCCLA, NHS, PALS, FFA, FCA, Athletes, Peer Mediators, as well as the inclusion of At-Risk Populations, GEAR UP Students, AVID, Migrant Students, Key Clubs, and students that aren’t necessarily involved on campus and need that extra push to step up.
The following 40 Developmental Assets incorporated in Aric’s message:
Service To Others, Positive Peer Relationships, Achievement Motivation, Bonding to School, Caring, Equality and Social Justice, Integrity, Honesty, Responsibility, Restraint, Planning and Decision Making, Interpersonal Competence, Cultural Competence, Resistance Skills, Peaceful Conflict Resolution, Personal Power, Self Esteem, Sense of Purpose, Positive View of Personal Future